The Yankee Calculator
This yankee calculator is everything you need to help you fully understand your bet. You can work out your profit margins, analyse odds and much more. It is so easy to use, and is automatic, meaning all calculations are quickly processed. Give it a try now and we are sure you won’t be disappointed!
What is a Yankee Bet?
A yankee bet is a type of system that combines a number of different bets from four events. It is made up of 11 combinations; six doubles, four trebles, and one fourfold. This means you have essentially 11 stakes total per bet, with various sequences. As a rule, you don’t need to correctly predict the result of all four events, instead, you start winning from two – however, the more correct results, means more profit. We have explained this better on our system bet calculator page, so you can check it out. It’s easier to understand once you have a go yourself, and our yankee returns calculator means it is easy to do the maths!
How to use the Yankee Bet Calculator
The yankee bet calculator is more than easy to use, and even the least tech-savvy of you can get by. Firstly, it is all set out to for you to select the options you want. The drop-down menus allow you to choose whether you want fractional or decimal odds. Then the boxes for odds should be filled with your selections from the events you chose. Once you have entered the stake, then you will automatically receive the calculations for profit and return. You will also notice that any changes you make will also then alter information you see. The fact that it is done automatically means you won’t waste any time pressing clunky buttons and means you can compare prices quickly.
A Practical Example
Now we move on to a practical example of the yankee betting calculator. You have to use four events, so let’s say we chose tennis matches to bet on. We backed Federer at 4/5, Nadal, at 8/11, Murray at 2/5, and Djokovic at 8/13. We put £2 per bet, so our total stake was £22, they all won as expected and we made a total return of £80.78, the profit being £58.78. But what happens if Murray lost? Well, we’d still win something, but not as much, with the return of £27.66 and a profit of £5.66. Of course, this is just theoretical, but it goes to show how versatile the tool really is, as we can create as many scenarios as we want an you can analyse the cost/benefit quickly and effectively.
- A great user interface
- Fantastic odds levels for tennis
- 20,000+ bet types
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are a number of advantages to using the calculator and none more so than the speed in which you can compare and contrast the odds on offer. It means you can adapt your bets to the market and make sure you are getting the best prices. You can also see what happens if one of your selections doesn’t come through and how that would affect your profit potential. It’s a great tool and helps you plan effectively. For other advantages check out hand table below!
Similar Types of Bet
The are many similar tools to the yankee calculator and the bets that go with them. We have created a Canadian calculator that is effectively a supersized yankee. If you click on our betting calculator home page you will notice an abundance of different types for you to try.
Discover all the Other Calculators
All though this page has been dedicated to the yankee profit calculator, you’ll be ecstatic to find out there’s more. In fact, there are over 30 different types of dedicated calculators for your bets out there. If you look at the list below you will see the opportunities are endless! So what are you waiting for? Give them a go now!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.