The Single Calculator
Welcome to our single calculator web application, this is your one-stop shop for calculating payouts and returns on one of the simplest wager types in sports gambling. The returns that you receive from a single are very straight forward, and with this bet type you won’t need much outside of a basic intuition for basic gambling concepts to fully understand it. Check out the application below for a quick breakdown.
What Is a Single Bet?
This doesn’t really need much explaining but seeing as you’re here already – we may as well go into exactly what a single is. As the name selections, this is a wager that is made on an isolated event, one outcome, a singular selection. Each selection comes with associated odds, if you make an accumulator bet the odds are multiplied together. But in the case of this punt, you just take the odds as they are. The single betting calculator above is a very easy way for you to do that.
How to Use the Single Bet Calculator
The key to using the single returns calculator is knowing the odds levels of the selection that you have in mind. Take the odds from a fractional, decimal or American – and enter them into the calculator. The platform will then calculate your returns and give you a clear overview of exactly what you’re going to get paid. This single returns calculator is a very straight forward piece of math, it takes the stake value and multiplies it by the odds weight. This mechanism is automatic on most quality betting sites, so feel free to go straight over to your bookie and enter the stake amount within the selection you want to calculate.
A Practical Example
Of course, this is a relatively straight forward mechanism that doesn’t require any heavy mathematical machinery. For our calculator, you would simply select the single bet option from the menu and enter your stake amount if you know this already. Then head on over to the sportsbook and choose one market that you want to put a fixed stake on. For example, £15.00 on Team A to beat Team B at odds of (1.75). Copy the odds of the selected market into the calculator. The following calculation will be made by the calculator: stake amount £15.00 multiplied by odds (1.75), and the value returned £26.25 will be your overall payout should the bet win.
- Fantastic odds
- 1000s of football games
- Over 35 different sports
Advantages of Using the Calculator
This single profit calculator is one of the easiest and most effective ways to calculate quickly the amount of money you’ll be due if the single bet you placed is a winner. As we previously mentioned, this is a very simple piece of math. It is the product of the stake and decimal odds. If you are able to complete this calculation in your head, which shouldn’t be too difficult when using powers of 10. But for trickier values, this single bet calculator will be good enough to assist you.
Similar Types of Bet
The single bet is perhaps the most unique that we have available on the bet calculator. It is, of course, the simplest, and the only type that involves one selection.
Discover All the Other Calculators
For working out payouts of wagers that are a lot more complex than the single calculator, head on back to the main calculator page in the link above. You’ll be able to effectively plan and foresee payouts on a variety of complex punts, including system bets such as the trixie, or many other denominations and breakdowns of similar concepts.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.