The Betting Calculator: Work out Your Profit
Use our free betting calculator to work out exactly how much profit your stand to make, all you need are the odds of your selection and the stake you wish to place. It really is that easy. No matter how complicated your bet is, you are covered. Give it a try below!
What Is a Betting Calculator
A betting calculator is used, in simple terms, to work out your potential bet. Basically, it is doing the maths for you. You have two elements of a wager, the stake and the payout. The first part is the amount you will put down, and the second is the potential profit you stand to make if you win. A calculator is a tool for you to use, to see the correlation between odds and your bet, and show you the total returns you stand to receive.
When Should You Use a Betting Odds Calculator?
You should use the betting odds calculator anytime you are getting ready to place a bet. If you want to know how much you will need to wager, the total return, and at the end the total profit. By using the calculator, you can see all these three easily, and as a result, can keep track of the costs involved.
- Home of football live betting
- 21,500+ betting types
- Top welcome bonus on offer
How to Use It
Our betting profit calculator is very easy to use. Firstly, you choose the type of bet from the drop-down menu. Then you change the number selections, and also pick the odds format (decimal, fractional, or American). You then manually enter your odds, and stake. If the bet has already taken place, you can choose if certain selections won or not. At the bottom, you will then see three distinct boxes, with total outlay, total return, and total profit listed, all of these are calculated automatically. You can change the stake and odds amount whenever you want, and you will see the difference it makes to your bet. It’s all very easy, so go ahead and give it a try!
The Advantages of the Calculator
The advantages of the betting returns calculator are numerous. You can plan ahead and see easily where your money is going. You can compare possible winnings quickly and differentiate between bet types and see the how they stand up to each other. You can calculate everything in one place, meaning you can react quickly to the changing face of the markets. Any punter worth their salt can see the possibilities in using such a fantastic accessory.
The calculator is available to use on many sports featured on our website. The most popular suggestion being football, however, horse racing and greyhound racing also have potential. Generally, it depends on the type of bet you wish to place, and this then correlates to the sport. No matter which sport, the opportunity exists to utilise the tool’s potential in calculating your profit.
Types of Bets You Can Use a Calculator With
With our calculator, you can use it to work out a number of different betting types. These include but are not limited to the traditional ones, such as singles, doubles, or trebles. We also provide the opportunity to use it for an accumulator, trixie, and many others. Check below to jump to your preferred betting type now!
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.