The Union Jack Patent Calculator
Welcome to our dedicated page to the union jack patent calculator. Here you can work out all the intricacies of the bet in a quick and easy manner. No longer will you have to spend hours trying to figure out the bet, instead you will find out in seconds! Try it below.
What is a Union Jack Patent Bet?
A union jack patent bet is a massive type of bet of nine selections correlating to the shape of the union flag. The selections are arranged in three rows from A-I, and are then sorted into 8 trebles, 24 doubles, and 24 singles, (56 bets) depending on where they land on this grid. It is pretty complicated to do all this by hand, and this is one of the major reasons as to why we developed this fantastic tool for you to use.
How to use the Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
Using the union jack patent bet calculator could not be simpler. All you need are your odds from the nine selections of choice, and you are good to go. Simply make sure the odds are your preferred choice – e.g. fractional, decimal, or American – and enter them into the provided boxes. Now, it is essential that you choose your stake amount, and also enter it into the designated box. That’s all you have to do! You should then see the return and profit amount in the boxes. You’ll also notice if you change any of the odds or the stake, then this change will be reflected in the totals.
A Practical Example
Now we will have a look at a practical example of how to use the union jack patent betting calculator. We’ll need to pick 9 selections from different events. For this we chose football matches, at varying odds. We backed winners at 2/1, 4/5, 5/2, 8/11, 3/1, 1/6, 8/1, 5/4, and 4/1. We chose to stake £1 per bet for a massive total of £56. If they all came through, we would get a return of £825.04, for a total profit of £769.04. What happens if a few of them fail? Let us say the 1/6, 5/4, 8/1 and 8/11 all lost, we’d still set to get a return £240.90 and a profit of £184.90. Not bad at all, all things considered!
- Great welcome bonus
- 100s of football markers
- Top odds on offer
Advantages of using the Calculator
There are so many advantages to using the union jack patent returns calculator that there isn’t enough space on this page to list them. Obviously, there are some that stand out more than others, such as the fact you no longer need to do the maths yourself, instead calculations are done instantly. What’s more you can also compare how different odds prices can affect your total return and profit in a quick and easy manner. It truly is unbelievable what you can do with this invaluable tool.
Similar Types of Bet
There a many similar types of bet to this one, and there are indeed three others of its namesake, with the most simple being the union jack trebles. There is also the trixie and round robin variation for you to sink your teeth into, if that’s what you want!
Discover all The Other Calculators
Now you know how to use the union jack patent profit calculator you may be wondering what else there is out there. You’d be surprised to find we have developed a specific tool for practically every type of bet that there is! Just take a look at the list below, we are sure you’ll be astounded.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.