The Union Jack Round Robin Calculator
On this page you will find our uniquely developed union jack round robin calculator. With this tool you can be sure that you can work out your potential profit in a quick and easy manner. Its simplicity is a thing of beauty and makes the user experience an unparalleled one. Try it out for yourself now!
What is a Union Jack Round Robin Bet?
A union jack round robin bet is a pretty intricate wager. There are nine sections, forming a total of 80 bets. The nine selections are ordered from A-I in the shape of the Union Flag, hence its name. These are then split into 8 trebles, 24 doubles, and 24 up-and-down single stakes about pairs. The position of the selection from A-I affects how they are combined. As you can tell, to work this out on your own would be a significant challenge, even for the most studious of you! It’s a lot to get your head around, but luckily we have just the tool to help you out!
How to ese the Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
Using our union jack round robin bet calculator is simplicity defined. All you need are the odds of your nine selections and the stake amount – this will be for 80 bets in total so make sure you have enough to cover your liability! Simply add your odds in their respective boxes, choose if they were winners or not, add the stake amount and voila. The return and the profit total are automatically produced, you don’t have to do anything else! It’s absolutely amazing what our developers have done, and this shows you really don’t have to do much to see your information returned to you.
A Practical Example
In order to show you quickly how this union jack round robin betting calculator works we have got a little example for you. We need 9 selections, so we chose basketball games, with odds to win at, 2/1, 4/5, 8/11, 5/4, 4/7, 3/1, 5/1, 1/1, and 3/2. If we chose a stake £0.25 per bet, that would be a total of £20.00, if all our bets won that would be a total return of £171.06, with a total profit of £151.06. If three teams lost, say the 8/11, 4/7, and 5/1 games, we’d still end up with a total return of £42.56, and a profit of £22.56. It just goes to show how great a bet this is!
- The best basketball markets
- Great welcome bonus
- Fantastic odds prices
Advantages of using the Calculator
The advantages of using the union jack round robin returns calculator is plain for every person to see. The primary one being the fact you will no longer have to spend hours trying to work out your bet, instead it is done for you. This instantaneous gratification is more than enough and means you can spend more time trying to work out who will be a winner on your ticket! What’s more you can quickly compare odds prices and see the differences this makes to your potential return. Simply put, you can find the best prices in order to win more money. It’s great to think about the tool in this way, and we are thankful we can use it for out bet.
Similar Types of Bet
There are some similar types of bets to this one, and there are even some that share similar names. One is called union jack patent and is basically a reduced version of the one featured here. If you do some research, you’ll find there a numerous betting options for you to use.
Discover all The Other Calculators
Now we are coming to the end of our union jack round robin profit calculator page, you’ll be surely excited to find out we have much more in store for you! Just check out our humongous list below. Our talented developers have pulled the rabbit out of the hat here, and now you can use a calculator for over 30 different types of bet!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.