The Round Robin Calculator
Welcome to our page dedicated to the round robin calculator. Here you will find our dedicated tool that allows you to work out your bet quickly and efficiently. Not only can you compare odds and prices, you can find out how much profit you are set to make in instant. Try it with us now below!
What is a Round Robin Bet?
The round robin bet is not necessarily a common type of bet, yet it forms part of every punter’s betting glossary. It consists of 10 bets from 3 selections. These bets are 3 doubles, 1 treble, and 3 up-and-down single stakes about pairs. You don’t need all the selections to come through to make your bet return some money, however the more correct results, the likelier chance you stand to make a decent profit. Only the most ardent punters will be using this type of bet.
How to use the Round Robin Bet Calculator
The round robin betting calculator is one of the easiest tools you’ll ever have the pleasure of operating. All you need are a few numbers, such as the odds and stake amount and you are off the to the races. Firstly, it is integral to the functionality of the calculator that you choose what type of odds you are using, whether that be American, fractional, or decimal. Then you enter your said odds in the boxes that are available, before writing in the stake amount. Without doing anything else, you don’t even have to click a button, the total return and profit will appear in their respective boxes! Unbelievable stuff, we know. If you make any changes to numbers you enter, these totals will also automatically alter.
A Practical Example
Now let us move on to an example of using the round robin betting calculator. By using the tool, we can easily see all the different permutations. As we only need 3 events, we can choose many different types of sports. For this we used rugby. So, let us say we have Sale Sharks to win at 9/4, Bath at 2/1, and Wasps at 13/8. We then have to lay a stake, say we put £1 per bet, that’s a total stake of £10. This would give us a total return of £81.25 and a profit of £71.25. That’s not bad. This tool also lets us see what happens when a result doesn’t go our way. If Wasps lost, we’d still stand to make a return of £24.50 and a profit of £14.50. Not bad at all! It’s great you can see the different variances like this quickly.
- Great welcome bonus
- Over 30,000+ types of bet
- Competitive odds on offer
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are ample advantages to using the round robin returns calculator. Firstly, the speed in which the mathematics are performed is mind-blowing. Mere milliseconds are needed to produce numbers that would take a genius hours to work out. All you do is type a few numbers, and bang your answer is there. It makes comparing profit margins, odds, and the like very easy. You can see which bookie you stand to make the most from, and what all the different permutations are. It’s fantastic and takes all the hard work out of your hands, to leave more time for the betting!
Similar Types of Bet
The round robin is a pretty unique type of bet, and only the most experienced players tend to use it. Even so half of the bet is essentially a trixie, and if you want to play a round robin, you have to have the understanding of this one to flourish.
Discover all The Other Calculators
We don’t just have the round robin profit calculator for you, there’s plenty more where that came from! If you don’t believe us, then just check out the list below. We have over thirty types of dedicated tools for you to use on your different bets, so you’ll never be left wanting.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.