The Super Heinz Flag Calculator
The super heinz flag calculator is everything you need to calculate your bet. You can see easily what profit you stand to make, and you can see all the different permutations relating to the outcome. It’s a fantastic tool and is an essential feature of every punter’s repertoire. Check it out below!
What is a Super Heinz Flag Bet?
The super heinz flag is a mammoth bet. From seven overall events, it consists of 162 bets. These are made up of 21 doubles, 35 trebles, 35 fourfolds, 21 fivefolds, 7 six folds, 1 sevenfolds, and 21 up-and-down single stakes about. So, you have to choose the outcome of seven matches, or races, and these combine to make the aforementioned ticket. You can start receiving a return after only two correct predictions and means there is a level of security for your massive liability that is required to place a wager.
How to use the Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
Using the super heinz flag bet calculator is a simple and easy task. All you need to do is is follow a few simple steps and you will be more than on your way. Basically, you need to know what type of odds you are using, whether that is fractional, decimal, or even American – although is rarer. You select the preferred one in the drop-down menu and then you can enter the odds you have selected into the empty boxes. Finally, you enter you stake amount and watch in amazement as the total return and profit are calculated for you straight away.
A Practical Example
Now, let us move on to a super heinz flag betting calculator example. You need seven selections to start with and for this we chose horse racing. Our horses were all at different odds to win; 2/1, 4/5, 8/11, 4/5, 3/1, 4/1, and 1/2. We chose to stake a small amount of £0.10 per bet, which amounted to an overall stake of £16.20. If all the horse came through, we’d get a return of £657.87, and a profit of £641.66. A great amount! If a couple lost, what happens then? Say, our 8/11 and 2/1 choice didn’t win, we’d still stand to make a return of £68.39, and a profit of £52.19. Not bad, really. That is the beauty of this tool, it lets you work out different scenarios such as the one we provided.
- Top welcome bonus
- Great odds on offer
- Fantastic race coverage
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages of using the super heinz flag returns calculator is plain to see. Quick calculations are what everyone wants, and that is what it delivers. Furthermore, you can alter odds and see many different permutations depending if your race came through or not. This is absolutely essential if you want to compare profit potential and so forth. You’ll be waxing lyrical about this tool for a long time to come, and we can heartedly recommend that you at least give it a go.
Similar Types of Bet
If you’ve been following on some other bets such as the super flag, you’ll notice the names are similar, this type of bet is basically the same style, but with fewer overall bets and selections. You’ll find there are ample betting types for you to play on, so if this isn’t one for you, keep looking!
Discover all the Other Calculators
Now we are at the end of this super heinz flag profit calculator guide, you may be wondering if there is anything left for you to use. Well, if you are into other types of bets, we’d suggest clicking on the links below. We have created a specific calculator for each one! Mind-blowing, we know. Go on, give them ago and have even more fun!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.