The Rounder Calculator
Our fantastic rounder calculator is here at your service. It is truly a wonderous piece of technology that allows you to work out your profit potential in a quick and easy manner. You see the results fast, in order to concentrate on the real stuff: picking a winner! Have a go below.
What is a Rounder Bet?
A rounder bet is a process that has been developed over the years by some astute gamblers. It consists of 3 singles, and 3 any to come single stake doubles. Basically, your bet is dependent on if your singles win, you place a double on corresponding bets. It’s hard to work out, that’s why we made a calculator to do it for us!
How to use the Rounder Bet Calculator
Using the rounder bet calculator could not be an easier task. All you need are three selections, their odds, and your stake amount. That is truly it! If you are capable of entering the odds number in the respective boxes, then that is enough. Make sure you have selected the correct type of odds, fractional, decimal, or American, and you are good to go. Once you have done this, enter your stake amount, and there you go. Instantly the total return and profit is returned. You’ll also notice if you change anything this will also be reflected straight away in these totals.
A Practical Example
Now let us give you a practical example of using the rounder betting calculator. We need three selections from a sport, so we decided to go for 3 horse racing events. We chose to back Robbie’s Rover at 2/1, Ranging Ronny at 5/1, and Buster’s Bunny at 5/1. We put a stake of £2 for each selection so the overall would be £6, this would yield a return of £128.00, with a total profit of £122.00. What happened if Robbie’s Rover lost? We’d still get a return of £16.00 and a total profit of £10.00. Not bad at all, we’d say!
- Double the odds bonus
- Great race coverage
- Fantastic user interface
Advantages of using the Calculator
The advantages of using the round betting returns calculator are numerous. In fact, there are simply too many to list here. The obvious one is the speed in which your bet is calculated. You will feel instantaneous gratification and it is a feeling that is irreplaceable. You can use this ultimate tool to feel like a betting champion, easily able to see where you can make profit and how much. You will always be one step ahead of the rest, and the fact you don’t have to spend time on mathematics means you can spend more time working out who will win!
Similar Types of Bet
The one bet that is similar to this one is the roundabout with a few slight differences, being the stake that is wagered. It also consists of singles and is a fairly complicated bet. Only the most seasoned betting masters will attempt to win using this type of wager.
Discover all The Other Calculators
We know that this round betting profit calculator is one of the best tools on the web, it truly is incomparable. Yet, you must be astonished to find our talented developers have more instore for you. Just have a look at the list below and you will see we have practically every bet type covered for you to have a go on!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.