The Union Jack Trixie Calculator
The Union Jack Trixie calculator that we have developed for you below is your one stop shop for forecasting this system bet. When making the decision to do a bet with a system of smaller bets, it’s important to understand the weight contributed by each of the selections. To get a clear overview of how much money you stand to make, enter the relevant data into our Union Jack Trixie betting calculator and leverage the information when going through the betting decision process.
What is a Union Jack Trixie Bet?
The Union Jack trixie bet is one that focuses on 9 selections taking part in events independent of one another: this subsequently forms a system 8 trixies, and 24 doubles (forming 8 trebles) The trebles are arranged in such a way that represents 3 rows of 3 selections, theses are in turn combined vertically, horizontally and diagonally. After all is said and done, you’ll have 32 individual bets to deal with.
How To Use the Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
Using the Union Jack Trixie bet calculator is a process that requires intense research and due diligence. You’re making 9 selections that will in turn become 32 separate bets. Therefore, compared to the many other system bets we have analysed, this is one that places a relatively large importance on the success of each individual selection. With that in mind, be sure to make your stake strong enough to reflect the ambitions you have of profit and making a dent in the bookmaker’s budget.
A Practical Example
The reality of this bet means that you’ll most likely be choosing games from a packed weekend schedule of football fixtures. With this kind of variety and selection, you are able to pick markets that best represent our objective and give us the highest probability of pulling a winner. In the end, there are numerous ways you can construct this bet. Football is undoubtably the sport that will give you the highest degree of choice, and it does feel at times that football was a sport that was invented for system betting. After that, enter the relevant information in the appropriate fields, the data will then be processed by our calculator, giving you an accurate forecast of what you stand to make if the cookie crumbles in the right way!
- Fast sign-up process
- Helpful customer care
- Plenty of live markets
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are of course many advantages to properly planning a bet that you’re keen to place, as with sports there is vast amounts of data that can be leveraged to assist you in the bet making process. But with our Union Jack Trixie returns calculator, you give yourself the best forecasting possible, and will know exactly your risk to reward before starting out on the journey.
Similar Types of Bet
There are many bet types that draw comparisons to the Union Jack Trixie profit calculator. The closest cousin of this amazing system is undoubtedly the Union Jack Treble. This glorious bet type inherits the British flag into its name and contains 9 selections also. The breakdown of the bets is different however, and there is less emphasis placed on the doubles that comprise the selections.
Discover all The Other Calculators
For a deeper understanding of the tool we have developed, head on back to our betting calculator main page, this will give you a deeper understanding of the thought process that went into the creation of such a sports betting tool. You can alternatively head on back to our homepage for the complete current state of gambling explained in plain text.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.