The Roundabout Calculator
Welcome to our roundabout calculator, here you will find your one-stop-shop for everything you need for working out your bet. You can quickly and easily see all the permutations your bet could hold. What’s more, you can see your profit potential in an instant. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a go now!
What is a Roundabout Bet?
A roundabout bet is a pretty complicated being. Even so, if you only want to place small stakes it can increase your profit exponentially. It is a wager of three selections, which entails three singles and then three any to come doubles. The interesting thing here is if the singles win, then double the amount of the stakes placed on them is then places on the doubles. It sounds complicated to work out, and it is! That’s why we made a calculator!
How to use the Roundabout Bet Calculator
Using our roundabout bet calculator is one of the easiest things in the world and is one of the reasons you’ll be successful using this bet! All you need are your odds from the 3 events you are playing on and then the stake amount you wish to place. Enter these into their respective boxes, making sure you have selected the correct type of odds – American, fractional, or decimal – and you will see the totals automatically appear! Sensational, we know. You can then how different outcomes could affect your bet by selecting if a selection won or lost. This is a world-class feature and we are proud to have it included.
A Practical Example
Now we will provide you with a practical example of using our roundabout betting calculator. For this we chose three horse events, with different odds. We backed Raining Thunder at 3/1, You’re My Boy Blue at 4/5, and One Flew Over at 2/1. We back them with a measly stake of £1 per horse. Of course, if your single wins then you place £2 of your winnings on the double. If they all came in, we’d be set to make a return of £49.50 and a profit of £46.80, a pretty tidy amount indeed. What happens if You’re My Boy Blue loses? Well we’d get a total return of £3 which equates to a profit of £0! At least we didn’t lose!
- Great welcome offer
- Tops odds for horse racing
- Fantastic coverage of events
Advantages of using the Calculator
The big advantage of using our roundabout returns calculator is that you don’t have to use your brain power on unwanted things like mathematics. Instead, you can focus all of your energy on the things that matter, such as picking a winner! What’s more, you don’t even have to click anything for the calculations to take place, just by adding the odds and stake it does it for you! This means you can quickly see the different outcomes depending on the odds and makes it an invaluable comparison tool.
Similar Types of Bet
There are a few bets that are similar to the roundabout. However, it is made up of singles and any to come doubles.
Discover all The Other Calculators
The roundabout profit calculator is not the only thing you can feast yourself on! Check out our listing below and you will see there are ample other opportunities for you to have a play with. It’s truly astounding what our developers have done. So, don’t waste any time and have a go now!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.