The Lucky 63 Calculator
On this page you will find our dedicated lucky 63 calculator. You will be able to use it to quickly and efficiently work out your bet. Find your profit potential, compare odds, and see changes instantly, all with our very handy tool. What are you waiting for? Try it now, you’ll find it below.
What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
A lucky 63 bet is a system bet that consists of many smaller types of bet. You need six different events and outcomes to bet on, and then the bet will have 6 singles, 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 fourfolds, 6 fivefolds, and 1 sixfold. It’s a pretty mammoth wager, and as its name suggests, there are a total of 63 different bets involved. Although the stakes are high as a result, your winnings will also be mammoth, and returns start after only one correct prediction – although the more the better.
How to Use the Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
Using the lucky 63 bet calculator is easy and you will have a great user experience, we have no doubts in that regard. Before you start entering the values it is good practice to make sure your preferred odds are selected. That is fractional, American, or decimal. Once you have done this you can then enter the odds from your six selections. You will see that our calculator then adds everything automatically, and you can see your return and profit stated in the boxes below. If you change your stake amount, or odds, then this will also change these results instantly.
A Practical Example
For this example of using our lucky 63 betting calculator, we have decided to bet on six football games. Valencia at 3/1, Real Madrid at 11/10, Porto at 21/20, Benfica at 7/10, Frankfurt at 11/5, and Getafe at 4/5. After this we need to choose a stake, we decided to place £0.25 per bet, so that means the total of 63 bets is £15.75. If all of the results come in, we’d stand to make a return of £375.02, and a total profit of £359.27. If somehow Real Madrid loses, we’d still be onto a winner, just not that much, the return would be at £120.80 and the profit £105.05. As you see, it’s easy to win big when using this type of bet!
- Great welcome offer
- 9,500+ betting options
- Top football coverage
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages of using the lucky 63 returns calculator are pretty obvious, none more so than it does all the hard-mathematical work for you to provide instantaneous results. You don’t have to pour hours of work into working out how much you stand to make, instead, you can see it with few clicks. This means you will have more time to concentrate on the good stuff, like finding an event worthy of wagering on, in order to maximise your profit-making potential.
Similar Types of Bet
Are there other similar types of bet the Lucky 63? Well, of course! First of all, you have its namesake in the Lucky 31 system calculator, these are basically the same but with fewer combined bets. There are also other types of bet such as an accumulator, which forms part of the bet, although this is much simpler and has less chance of providing a return.
Discover All the Other Calculators
Now that you are fully versed on the mechanics behind such a bet, it is time to learn more about the industry that we’re all passionate about. Our website is full of helpful information for new and experienced gamblers, and we pride ourselves on bringing you the most complete report on the current state of sports betting. Check out more of the betting calculators in the table below for a deeper analysis of this topic.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.