The Hutching Calculator
This page is dedicated to our fantastic hutching calculator. It is the ultimate tool that allows you to work out your bet in a quick and easy manner. It is so simple to use, and everything is done automatically for you. Come and have a go now and see how much you stand to make!
What is a Hutching Bet?
A hutching bet is similar to a Dutching, or Hedge bet, however the difference here is that instead of taking an equal profit no matter the outcome, you can bias your bet towards the selection of your choice. So, if you have £10 to stake, you can spread it across various bets on the same event in the hope of mitigating loss. Of course, you make more money depending on if your favoured selection comes in or not. We will go more into detail in the practical example below.
How to use the Hutching Bet Calculator
Using our hutching betting calculator is a simple process that enables even the least tech-savvy of you to work out your bet. All you need are your odds from the event you are betting on and the stake amount you wish to play with. Enter the odds into their respective fields, and then do the same with the stake. You will then automatically see the return and profit numbers displayed. You can play around a bit with the amount you entered and see how this affects the totals. It’s a great little tool and makes it easy to compare and contrast the prices that are on offer.
A Practical Example
In order for you to understand our hutching bet calculator more easily we bring you a real-life example. For this we will use a tennis match between Kei Nishikori and Stan Wawrinka. Kei is at odds of 2.2 and Stan at 2.01. We favour Stan to win and will back more in his favour. Even so, we are not sure as both are in good form, so we want to be sure to win some money back whatever the result. We decide to put £19.00 on Kei and £22 on Stan to win. No matter who wins, we’ll get a little bit of profit. If Kei wins, we stand to make £0.80, and if Stan wins, we’ll make £3.22. As you see, the profit potential is not massive, but at least you win something!
- Over 50 tennis markets
- Top welcome bonus
- Great odds prices
Advantages of Using the Calculator
You may be wondering what the advantages of using our hutching returns calculator are. Well, there are a number of reasons that should entice you, and none more so than the speed and ease in which you can find out if your bet will be a profitable entity. What’s more you can compare prices from various bookmakers across the board in order to make sure you get the most bang for your hard-earned buck. It truly is a marvellous tool and one that can put you over the edge in race to win the most. Check out our summary of the advantages below.
Similar Types of Bet
There are some similarities with the hedging bet and also the dutching bet. This bet does have some risk and does not guarantee a profit. It is one that only experience players will tend to play, as there aren’t massive profits involved, instead you win many smaller amounts over many wagers.
Discover all The Other Calculators
Now we are nearing the end of our hutching profit calculator page, you may be asking yourself if we have anything else to offer. We do! Just check out the list below, you’re probably gob smacked at how long it is, and we don’t blame you! Our developers toiled to make this as comprehensive as possible and we say they have delivered the goods! See if you can find one to have a go on.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.