The Accumulator Calculator
If you’re a fan of accumulator betting, you’ll know that calculating the often huge potential returns isn’t easy. That’s why we’ve created this accumulator calculator as a one-stop shop for adding up your returns of your accas. With these types of bets, the clue really is in the name – odds from multiple selections are accumulated to offer large returns, but each individual selection must win for the bet to win as a whole.
Using the Acca Calculator – What Is an Accumulator Bet?
An accumulator bet consists a minimum of four individual Single bets and each of the individual selections must win for the bet to win. The odds of each of the individual bets are accumulated to offer the potential return, which, from an accumulator containing around eight selections, can be huge. Due to these potentially astronomical wins, calculating the returns from your planned accumulator bets is almost impossible for the average layman. That’s where our accumulator calculator comes in. You can simply enter the odds of each of the single bets that make up your accumulator, along with your desired betting stake, and our calculator will then provide you with the return amount should the bet win. Most betting sites do offer this feature in their bet slip automatically, but even in this day and age, not all do.
How to Bet with the Accumulator Calculator
We designed our acca calculator with the user in mind, so it is straight forward and easy to use. We’ve also designed the tool to accept fractional, decimal, and American odds formats, so enter the odds values in whichever is your favourite format. This tool is a great football accumulator calculator, with football a particularly popular sport for accumulators. You’ll need to select the accumulator option, enter the odds of all the selections you want to include in your accumulator bet, with at least four selections. After this, enter your desired stake. This tool will do the hard work. The odds from each subsequent selection after the first are accumulated, resulting in a high return. Our calculator will work out the return from your desired accumulator bet and stake, with the information supplied in the returns box. Should this return seem good value to you, then make your way to your favourite bookie.
A Practical Example
A practical example always helps, so let’s take an example accumulator bet consisting of four selections. First off, select the accumulator option, then enter your desired stake. Next, it’s on to the selections that will make up our bet. We’ll be going with Team A (2/5), Team B (13.8), Team C (7/5), and Team D (10/11) all to win. Once all the stakes are entered, our acca odds calculator will calculate the return from this accumulator bet. From a £10 stake, the potential return would be £158.3. Not bad!
- Top Premier League partnerships
- 17,500+ betting types
- Fully licensed and regulated
Advantages of Using the Calculator
Our accumulator calculator is a quick way to calculate returns from bets that many humans simply are not capable of doing. The maths isn’t easy, but with the power of our acca calculator, it’s done in a second. We’ve also enabled different odds formats to be entered, so punters around the globe can use the calculator without having to adapt. We’ve also programmed our calculator to calculate almost every different bet type that’s on the market. So if you want to quickly swap your selections into a more complicated bet type, such as a trixie then you can do so with a single click. That said, most of the top betting sites these days show the potential returns even from the most complicated of bets. So, if you are already on your favourite betting site, perhaps you can find what you’re looking for there. If not, then our tool will do the hard work for you.
Similar types of bet
Accumulator bets consist of multiple single bets, but all those individual selections must win for an accumulator bet to win.
There are other bet types that consist of single selections, whose outcomes dictate whether the bet wins or loses as a whole. Check out a Trixie bet calculator, for example.
Discover all the other calculators
As we mentioned above, there are a number of similar bets to the accumulator. The possibilities are almost endless. For a great overview of all the bet types, and a further look at the possibilities of our betting calculator, head on over to our calculator main page .
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.