- Clear and logical
- Full analysis of the fine print
- Essential gaming information
- Obscurities well explained
- Visit Site!
Main Discussion Points from the LV BET Terms and Conditions
Not the most exciting component of any bookmaker review process, but equally as important as all the other LV BET review pages. Here you can take a look at the original LV BET terms and conditions document, also if you havent already, please check out the main LV BET review. Without further ado, let us analyse the key discussion points of this hefty 30-point T&C’s document. Read on for the analysis.
The LV BET T&C’s Document
After you have completely familiarised yourself with the full LV BET terms and conditions document, take a look below at our extra added comments to some key talking points.
4. Online Services Agreement
5. Availability of Services
6. Registration Information
06. a. v Personal and confidential username (“Pseudonym”, “Nickname”). The Username must be unique and clearly identifiable. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or Account names, which allude to certain rights of the User (ex. the term “administrator” is reserved for LV BET). We reserve the right to suspend Accounts with an unacceptable Username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and acceptable alternative has been chosen.
Comments: Essentially, LVbet do not want your user name to contain any form of self-promotion, insulting language or false authority, such as “administrator”. The reason for this is LV BET often display the usernames of users who are winning big in their casino – so your chosen alias will be potentially visible to many other players across the website.
7. Password Security
8. Legal Restrictions
9. Limited Use
11. Account Cancellation
12. Aborted or Miscarried Games
13. Cash Gaming Mode
14. Test Gaming Mode
15. Live Casino
16. Sportsbook Services
16. c. iii. The maximum payout for each bet / ticket to Clients is 100.000,00€ (one hundred thousand euros) for any amount placed and for any type of bet, whether it be a single bet, a multiple bet or a system of more columns. In this last case, for example, if the sum of the payout of any winning column exceeds the limit of 100,000.00€ (one hundred thousand euros), LV BET will pay to the Client just, and no more than 100.000,00€ (one hundred thousand euros) in total. If it turns out that a user (registered in any country) has opened several Accounts and has placed the same bet several times, contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the winning limit applies to the total of the winnings gained from these bets.
Comments: LV BET make it perfectly clear here that the maximum payout you can expect at this bookmaker is set at £100,000.00, if the operator suspects multiple accounts have been opened in an effort to escape this ceiling – they will punish accordingly and probably strip you of all winnings before closing the respective accounts.
19. Fees and Charges
20. LV BET Bonus Policy
20. m The maximum bet (including additional features such as gamble and/or mini games) allowed cannot be greater than €5 or amount equivalent in other currencies (5 GBP, 5 USD, 50 SEK, 25 PLN or 150 CZK) until the wagering requirements have been met. Bets of larger amounts until bonus is fully wagered will not be accepted. Should LV BET deem that irregular game play has occurred, LV BET reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Comments: This is reaffirming the LV BET bonus terms and conditions attached to all promotions at LV BET, the bookmaker will only allow stakes of £5 or lower to count toward the wagering requirements.