The Alphabet Calculator
The alphabet calculator that we have created for you below is the one-stop-shop for calculating your returns overview for this particular type of system bet. There are obviously plenty of system bets that you can utilise when betting on sports, our aim is to centralise the calculations surrounding this style of betting and bring our readers quality information. If you want to learn precisely how this type of bet is functioning, have a thorough example of this bet in a real sportsbook situation and learn about similar types of system bets to the alphabet, then you’ve come to the right place. The sportsbook below is a great place to get started now with this alternative from of betting.
What is an Alphabet Betting Calculator?
The alphabet bet is a unique system that is made up of 6 selections. You will essentially be making a wager on 6 selections consisting of 26 smaller bet denominations. These are: 2 patents, 1 yankee, and a six-fold accumulator. With all of this flexibility in your betting selection, you’ll be able to ensure that a return is made if only 3 out of 6 of your selections become true. But this is just an approximation. Of course, the amount you receive depends on the odds levels of each selection on the system bet.
How to use the Alphabet Bet Calculator
The alphabet bet calculator can be easily configured and understood with our intuitive user experience design. Simply head on over to the sportsbook and make the six selections that will compose this system bet. If you need more time to research during this process that is highly recommended, as you need to be completely sure of who you’re betting on.
A Practical Example
If you are still unsure what exactly the alphabet betting calculator is, then this practical example should iron out any of the details that are still confusing you. Firstly, you’ll have made six selections, for the sake of our example we’ll decide that we’re going to make six selections on a Premier League card, choosing 6 individual winners. The alphabet system will take those six selections and break them up into a series of 26 individual bets, within the 26 bets we can cluster them into 2 patent bets, 1 yankee bet and the accumulator bet of all 6 selections. You’ll start to notice cash out values climb as the teams you have backed score goals and take control of the games that you have wagered on.
- Fantastic mobile app
- Easy to use bonus
- Quick sign up process
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are plenty of obvious reasons to use our calculator, the most painfully clear and apparent reason would be to have immediate access to the breakdowns of a system bet without being directly at the point of placing your bet. But in the end it is about getting to grips with the types of bets that we offer on our site, and discovering those that lead to the largest chance of making some serious profit. To fully understand our alphabet returns calculator you don’t have to be a sports betting expert by any means. Just have a passion for the matches, and do your due diligence, and the advantages of having a tool like this at your disposal will quickly be realised.
Similar Types of Bet
There are relatively not that many bets that have the same playful nature as the alphabet bet. With it being 26 separate bets, the idea to name it was spawned from the 26 letters in the alphabet. This bet is made up of lower denomination systems, so if your interest has been peaked by this exciting system bet, there are some more you should certainly check out.
The yankee system bet is inherently similar and is one of the components of the alphabet profit calculator.
Discover all the Other Calculators
The various other betting calculators that we have designed for the table below is the first place you need to visit if you haven’t yet seen any of our other calculators. On this site we have made a wide spectrum of different calculators that you can look at in closer detail to get yourself off and running in the realms of betting on systems at the UK’s biggest sportsbooks!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.