- Well-written and interesting
- Clear and concise
- Wide range of topics
- In-depth information
- Visit Site!
The Mr Win Terms and Conditions and Bonus Terms
PLEASE NOTE: Mr Win’s sport product is no longer available. Please choose another operator from our top 10.
Now we come to the end of our look at the Mr Win service by taking on its terms and conditions. These may not seem like the most important part of an operator, but in actuality, they are very important to understanding exactly where you stand when evaluating every aspect of a bookmaker. We have repeated the main points below, but you can see them in full by visiting the terms and conditions page on the Mr Win website. Where necessary, the rest of this page will be used to explain anything on this page that you may not understand. To learn more about this operator, head on over to the main Mr Win page now.
The Mr Win Bet T&C’s
Below are the Mr Win Terms and conditions. Where we believe its helpful, we have highlight certain sections and provided certain clarifications for your benefit.
3. Opening Your Account
4. Verification Of Your Identity; Money Laundering Requirements
If we are unable to confirm that you are of Legal Age then we may suspend your Account.
Comments: This is common protocol for all betting sites. If a bookmaker does not enforce this, then they are not to be trusted.
5. Inactivity and Deletion of Player Accounts
6. Username, Password, and Customer Information
7. Deposits To Your Account
8. Withdrawals from Your Account
9. Placing a Bet Or Gaming
10. Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity
11. Other Prohibited Activies
12. Closure and Termination By Us
13. Alteration of The Website
14. Technical Failure and Time Critical Events
15. Errors of Omissions
16. Exclusion of Our Liability
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
Comments: In short, make sure you know all the terms and conditions if you want to bet safely with the site!
18. Intellectual Property Rights
19. Your Personal Information
21. Complaints and Notices
23. Transfer of Rights, Obligation and Website Shut Down
24. Events Outside Our Control
27. Law and Jurisdiction
Comments: This is an interesting thing to keep in mind. Although similar to British law, it is worth knowing the laws of Malta before starting any legal dispute with the company.